The firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
-- since May 4, 2007 --
email@example.com mailing list is a forum for research on food
webs and other ecological interaction networks consisting of more than
four species, including considerations of the case that species are too
many to be individually resolved. Intentionally, the scope of the list
is defined narrowly to provide the food-webs community a useful source
of information with a high signal-to-noise ratio. The list invites
- Scholarly discussions between list members,
- Announcements of meetings, summer schools, etc.,
- Postings of links to preprints for download,
- Announcements of publications (books &
- Advertisements of open positions,
- Any other communication of interest to the
All messages to the list are archived at http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.foodwebs
(unless they contain an "X-No-Archive: Yes"
header line, see also http://gmane.org/expiry.php).
It is hoped that the list promotes the exchange of
information within the community and contributes to the progress of
food-webs research. Suggestions to host other contents on this site are
administration: Axel G. Rossberg
Background image based on a photo by Hugo Coops taken at the visitor's centre of Kisbalaton wetland in Hungary.